Flow Research has completed a new market study on the worldwide thermal flowmeter market.
The study is called The World Market for Thermal Flowmeters, 2nd
Edition. The first edition was published in October 2009. The primary goals are to determine the 2016 size of the thermal flowmeter market and the market shares of major suppliers. Forecasts through 2021 for a variety of segmentations will be included.
The study achieved multiple objectives:
• Determining worldwide market size and market shares for thermal flowmeters in 2016
• Forecasting market growth for all types of thermal flowmeters through 2021
• Identifying the industries and applications where thermal flowmeters are used, and to identify market growth sectors
• Providing a product analysis for the main companies selling into the thermal flowmeter market
• Providing strategies to manufacturers for selling into the thermal flowmeter market
• Providing company profiles of the main suppliers of thermal flowmeters.
Key Issues Addressed
This study addresses the key issues in the thermal flowmeter market, including:
• The use of thermal flowmeters for continuous emissions monitoring (CEM)
• The growing use of thermal flowmeters for environmental monitoring applications
• The use of insertion thermal flowmeters for flare gas measurement
• The role of thermal flowmeters in measuring greenhouse gas emissions
• The increased number of suppliers to this market
• New product and technology developments
• Growth strategies for thermal flowmeter suppliers
The study is segmented by:
• Geographic Regions
• Thermal Flowmeters by Type
• Thermal Flowmeters by Fluid Type
• Thermal Flowmeters by Intelligence Level
• Smart Thermal Flowmeters by Communication Protocol
• Thermal Flowmeters by Industry
• Thermal Flowmeters by Application
• Thermal Flowmeters by Distribution Channel
• Thermal Flowmeters by Customer Type
For further details on segmentation, please view the Overview above.
Rationale for Study
Flow Research has been following the thermal flowmeter market for the past 16 years. We include data on the overall thermal market size worldwide and by geographic region in every edition of our worldwide market study, Volume X: The World Market for Flowmeters. Since 2002, we have been providing quarterly updates in our Market Barometer publication (www.worldflow.com). Some of the growth in this market is due to growth in the need for environmental monitoring, such as rising requirements to measure greenhouse gas emissions, a subject that we regularly cover in our other quarterly, the Energy Monitor. We believe that this is an optimal time to quantify the size of this market, and to take an in-depth look at the factors supporting what appears to be an expanding market with great potential for future growth.
To order this study, contact Flow Research by email at firstname.lastname@example.org, or call Flow Research at 781-245-3200. In the United States, call toll free at (800) 245-1799. Or, use our handy Order Form.
To order this study, contact Flow Research, or fill out the order form above!